Application Development Training for iPhone and iPad with SwiftWhat is Swift? A software language used for developing iPhone and iPad applications, indicated by Apple in its promotion to be a lot faster than Phyton and Objective-C and its syntax a lot plainer and easier.
What is Swift?
A software language used for developing iPhone and iPad applications, indicated by Apple in its promotion to be a lot faster than Phyton and Objective-C and its syntax a lot plainer and easier.
You can attend this training to be given by Medyasoft as a first in Turkey to develop applications with Apple's new software technology, Swift.
Who Should Join Application Development Training for iPhone and iPad with Swift?
This training is suitable for persons who develop desktop or web based applications and want to use their knowledge and skills for mobile devices with the IOS operating system. It will especially allow corporate firms to train personnel who will answer the need for iPhone and iPad applications. It will also be useful for university students seeking a career and those who want to improve themselves in new technology products and relevant software development.
What the Training Will Give
People joining the training will obtain detailed information about iPhone and iPad device features and learn methods in developing applications suitable for these features using Swift. They will have high level information that will allow them to develop applications with features like data transfer to devices via web services.
What are the prerequisites?The persons to join this training will be required to have the following features:
- English knowledge allowing for comprehension of technical level literature (the sources will be in English).
- Having previous knowledge of any programming language; having taken place in a project or having knowledge of basic programming languages.
What Are the Topics of the Training?
- Introduction to the Swift Language
- How are Class Interfaces defined in Swift?
- Definition of Methods in Classes
- Class Implementation
- Forming an Example Class
- Calling Methods
- Interface and Validation File Allocation
- Data Types, Operators and Various Expression in the Swift Language
- Expressions Made up of Constants
- int Type Expressions
- float Type Expressions
- Display Expressions
- Display Expressions and Values
- Operator Priorities and Combination Secrets
- Double Arithmetic Operators
- Arithmetic Assignment Operators
- Relational Operators
- Logical Operators
- Cast Operators
- if Statements
- Nested if Statements
- if-else-if Digit Structure
- switch/case Structure
- Loop Forming
- Inheritance, Polymorphism
- Producing from Super Class to Sub-Class
- Pre Processor Commands and Macros
- Basic Macro Definitions
- Strings and Dictionary Items
- Forming a String Object
- Finding the Number of Elements in a String
- Reaching the Elements of a String Object
- Reaching String Elements with the Fast Enumeration Method
- Adding an Element to the String Object
- Inserting an Element In Between the String Object
- Deleting Certain Elements of the String Object
- Sorting String Elements
- The Structure of a Function in Objective-C Language
- Definition of Functions
- Terms Concerning Functions, the Return Statement
- Function Calling
- Function Calling Techniques
- Calling Functions with Values
- Calling Functions with References
- File Operations
- Reading Files and Saving Information onto Files with NSFileManager
- File Operations Using NSFileHandle Class
- Positioning Inside a File, Reading Data from File, Writing Data onto File
- Deleting File Content, Object Oriented Programming
- Installing Swift and Basic Operation (Swift Operation)
- Application development basics with or without Storyboards
- iOS Project Types
- First iPhone Application
- Forming a New Interface Builder and UIViewController Class ViewController
- Interface Builder Operation
- Connection to Visual Components Server
- Web Components and Their Features
- Taking Photos with Applications
- Playing Videos with Applications
- Recording Sound with Applications
- Working with Location Services in Applications
- UIView Animations
- Using Maps, Creating Visual Elements with Code in iOS Applications
- Gesture Recognizer Local Notifications
- Sensor Usage in iPhone
- Required Improvements in the Code
- Defining Internal Application Products
- Working with External Libraries
- HTTP operations
- JSON Parsing
- SQLite Operation
For Detailed Information About the Training:
You can reach Leyla Aydın from the Training Department:
Direct 0216 977-70-76
Operator 0216 977-70-70