PostgreSQL Migration Services
Services which are provided within the scope of easy and safe transition from commercial databases such as Oracle, MSSQL and Sybase to PostgreSQL database with minimum system outages are as follows:
- Examining the structure and functioning of current applications and databases
- Identify the changes to be made on the application after the PostgreSQL migration and share it with the developer.
- Determine and prepare the data structures to be built on PostgreSQL.
- Examine business structures such as stored procedure, job, ETL, etc. in the existing database; develop their PostgreSQL equivalents.
- Testing process, functionality and performance testing
- Fixing bug and performance issues after the tests
- Getting the project live (up and running)
- Monitoring the system