PostgreSQL and Other Infrastructure Management, Maintenance and Support Services
We provide Infrastructure Management, Maintenance and Support Services so that you can focus on your work without worrying about the efficiency and sustainability of your PostgreSQL and other databases.
The services we provide for the healthy operation of PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL servers and their infrastructure components and systems are as follows:
- The 24/7 or 8/5 operation of systems based on the agreement level.
- The description of warnings concerning infrastructure components and the proactive prevention of potential errors.
- The monitoring of log and trace files and taking necessary actions.
- Regular checks for the healthy operation of the products and monthly health check reports.
- The monitoring of growth via regular controls and the necessary arrangements when needed upon approval.
- Proactive management via the routine control of backup and backup logs.
- Restore and recovery from backup operations under critical circumstances.
- Periodic database table statistics.
- The transfer and deployment of the objects within the database among media.
- Tuning support for application managers about database activities where necessary.
- The creation and management of new database users.
- The management of disaster centre systems.