Unigate Content Management Systems (CMS)
Unigate is a customer experience platform that provides fast, reliable and integrated channel solutions to enterprises on their digital transformation journey. It is a content management system that was fully developed by Medyasoft engineers and put through many challenging tests.
Form content management strategies for websites, intranet and portal projects, position B2B and B2C e-commerce projects and provide services to mobile applications with Unigate.
Unigate is preferred by many large-sized enterprises in sectors ranging from aviation to finance, public to foodstuff. Turkish Airlines, Turkcell, AnadoluJet, Sabancı Holding, ING Bank, Ford Otosan, the Turkish Revenue Administration, STM, Vakıfbank, Ülker and Novartis are some of the companies that use the Unigate infrastructure.
Here are some technical features of Unigate:
- Dashboard screen in CMS. This screen allows business units and technical experts to richly display the graphical representation of the whereabouts of the project by harnessing the data transferred into the CMS over the website or other channels. The dashboard screen can be customised to suit the project.
- Advanced search functionality in CMS.
- An approval mechanism can be set up for any content on the site. Changes such as activating, deactivating or modifying the approval process can be handled online and doesn’t require additional coding.
- Preview function in CMS. The changes made to site content in the approval stage can be previewed over a special domain. There is no need to log into the CMS to see the preview.
- Caching feature in CMS. Unigate has a detailed cache mechanism that can be activated within Scope, Plugin, Page. For higher performance, it has an internal integration feature to open source coded Memcache. It can be activated and deactivated without additional coding.
- Authorisation mechanism in CMS. Specified personnel can be authorised to access certain parts or the whole of the site. No additional coding is required for giving or dismissing authority. Three levels of authority are available: view, modify and delete.
- User information and passwords in Unigate are safely guarded with Authentication Security. Also, mandatory password requirements can be revised based on company criteria.
- You can monitor the users that are active in the Unigate management panel and remotely remove them from the system.
- All or partial analytic data in the CMS can be exported in Excel or CSV formats. You can select the data that you want to export online and apply filters without any additional coding.
- Unigate creates SEO compatible links for the content it forms. It has many SEO friendly features like sitemap.xml generating plugins.
- With its forwarding feature, Unigate forwards offline pages to 301 and 302 status codes, contributing to SEO optimisation.
- All or partial analytic data in the CMS can be serviced to the mobile application in JSON form. You can determine online what data is going to be serviced and apply filters without any additional coding.
- Unigate allows for the management of a site with more than one language. There are no language limitations.
- Admin logins can easily be integrated with LDAP. You can determine the users to pull over LDAP.
- Unigate supports the Windows login method.
- SSO systems can also be easily integrated with the Unigate management panel.
- CMS has a logging feature. Information on logged in personnel and the changes they make are logged.
- The system features an SOA structure, which means that service, UI, and databases can be setup onto different servers. There is no need for additional coding for an SOA setup.
- The system was developed in the 3-tier software architecture and can support layered software architecture.
- Because it is a plugin-based system, page layouts can easily be revised by the site manager.
- You can easily take the websites and pages you do not use over Unigate offline.
- While updating content over the Unigate management panel, you allocate that content and nobody else can overwrite your work.
- Unigate can easily be integrated with third party systems. It can easily integrate with WCF Service, Web Service, Web API etc.
- 404 pages can easily be configured.
- Unigate possesses global, local and scope-based logging capabilities. It logs the errors in the system and displays them over a screen. It can also be integrated with third party logging systems.
- It keeps a detailed account of users that log into the system with its Audit Log feature.
- Service can be given over Unigate without any coding effort thanks to data source.
- All assets in all sites can be managed from a single point with central asset management. Images can be resized and cropped. Role based restrictions can be assigned to folders. Images can easily be uploaded using drag-and-drop.
- New sections can be created online and their data input form is created automatically. When a new field is added to the section, the data input form is shaped automatically. These are all done online without need for any additional coding.
- Unigate has a multi-site management feature. Websites with different designs, domains and content and mobile projects can be centrally managed over the same panel. There is no need to set up separate CMSs.
- Picture galleries can easily be formed with Unigate’s Picture Gallery module. These galleries can be shared among different websites.
- The Questionnaire module within Unigate allows editors to form and publish questionnaires. Answers can be kept in a separate list and reported.
- With its Form Builder feature, forms can be created in any part of the site using drag-and-drop logic without the need for software development. The data collected over these forms can be viewed in separate lists.
- Slider fields can easily be created with its Slider feature. These sliders can be taken online in different parts of the site.
- Visitors of the website can sign up for e-bulletin lists available in Unigate. The e-bulletin list is kept within the content management system and can be downloaded as an Excel file by the panel manager.
- Keeping to the scope of the template screens that were developed for the project, operations such as adding new pages or making changes to the website can be done online and without any need for further coding.
- A plugin feature is present that allows for software updates to be made separately on different parts of the system.
- With the popup / modal window feature in Unigate, announcements or news can be presented to visitors on the landing page or any other section.
- The navigation menus of the website can easily be organised with the drag-and-drop method.