What is e-Waybill?
e-Waybill is the digitally formed version of a printed waybill. Printed waybills and e-waybills are virtually the same thing.
Companies that use packing bills make out printed waybills while companies that use e-Waybill form them digitally.
What Information Should an e-Waybill Contain?
- Date the e-Waybill is made out and document number.
- Name, commercial title, address, tax office and account number of the issuer of the e-Waybill.
- Name, commercial title, tax office (if applicable), account number, business address and if different, delivery address of the customer.
- Type and amount of goods delivered.
- Actual dispatch date and actual time of dispatch in hours and minutes.
Why Should I use e-Waybill?
- Advantage in cost per unit.
- No cargo expenses.
- Advantage in operational costs.
- No need of physical storage space and risk-free.
- Easily search and find past waybills.
- Save on paper and protect the environment.